To purify the air.
To build inclusive communities by working together joyfully
- To protect the world’s natural forests
- To encourage planting man-made forests that mimic natural forests
- To sequester carbon dioxide
- To connect people with forests
- To motivate people to plant food forests the permaculture way
All things are interconnected. Therefore, local actions have an impact on the whole planet. If I adapt my actions in support of the earth’s biodiversity I make a contribution to the preservation of life on earth.
In the context of a rapidly changing planet I can do my best, through incremental actions, in support of my goal. This is encourage the growing of man-made forests and food-forests while reducing pressure on natural forests for forest products.